Snowshoe hikers on the Sonnenkopf can enjoy the winter atmosphere at an altitude of almost 2,000m. Experience unforgettable moments on a guided tour or discover on your own the most beautiful places in the Alpenregion Bludenz. Everything is possible, from a simple signposted round trip to challenging mountain tours. We can provide you with telescopic poles (for free).
Some information about captivating routes for snowshoeing in the Klostertal valley.
- Don’t underestimate alpine weather conditions. Use several layers.
- Wear waterproof shoes. Winter boots, trekking boots or even snowboard boots with a good grip are a good choice.
- Don’t forget to wear a hat and gloves to keep your body warm.
- Take enough water with you. Sweat-inducing activity leads to a huge loss of fluids.
- Sticks provide better stability in difficult areas and deep snow.
- Check the avalanche report and weather conditions in alpine terrain.
- Use sun protection and good sunglasses.
Tubbs is the world’s biggest manufacturer of high-quality snowshoes. Since its founding, the company has set numerous milestones. Today Tubbs offers a full range of high-quality snowshoe models for alpine tours and expeditions as well as for simple and relaxing winter hikes.